I promise I am going to do better...
So I forgot my password to even log on to my blog which is really pathetic!!! Whatever has happened in the last year will just have to be left in the past because I don't have time to recap the last 12 months. But my new years resolution is to do a better job on my blog especially where our travels are concerned. So this weekend we are headed to Asheville for my Grandmothers 80th birthday. I am sure I will have pics so that will be updated by next Monday. Sad that Pamme won't be there but some people are just crazy about their Carolina basketball and we will catch her on our next trip. We also head to DC after Christmas and I will hopefully be updating from there.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home